Gift Card Regulations
1. The Gift Card (hereinafter, the "Card" or the "Cards") is owned by the issuer, RICCI PARIS SRL with registered office in Perugia, Via S. Ercolano 32, CF/PIVA 01373290541, N. REA PG-136784; or GLC SRL with registered office in Perugia, Via S. Ercolano 42, Tax Code/PIVA 03392140541, N. REA PG-285991; based on the company name of the issuing store. The holder of the Card is considered a mere depositary of the same.
2. The Physical Card is valid only for the purchase of the items offered for sale in the points of sale bearing the sign and name: Bandito (www.banditostore.com), Paris Ricci (www.parisricci.com) (hereinafter, individually, " Point of Sale" and jointly "Points of Sale").
2.1 The Cards issued by RICCI PARIS SRL will be usable in the Points of Sale: Paris Ricci - Corso Vannucci 33/35 (Perugia); Bandito Perugia - Strada Trasimeno Ovest 3 (Perugia); Bandito PSG - Via A. Manzoni 416/420 (Perugia); Bandito Outlet - Via Albinoni 46 (Perugia).
2.2 The Cards issued by GLC SRL will be usable in the Points of Sale: Bandito c/o CC Quasar Village - Via Capitini 8 (Corciano); Banned c/o CC Cospea Village - Via Montefiorino 48 (Terni); Banned c/o CC Collestrada - Via della Valtiera 181 (Perugia).
3. Virtual or physical Cards, issued by RICCI PARIS SRL are valid for the purchase of items offered for sale in virtual shops bearing the name: Bandito www.banditostore.com, Paris Ricci www.parisricci.com exclusively through our customer service .
4. The Card can be purchased using the payment methods accepted in the Points of Sale.
5. The Card cannot be purchased using another Gift Card.
6. The Card can be used in multiple solutions up to the amount of the initial value indicated.
7. The residual value of the Card will appear from time to time on the sheet printed by the Point of Sale when the items are purchased using the Card in the Points of Sale. The residual value of the Card can be checked at one of the Points of Sale or in the case of virtual Cards by contacting our assistance for online purchases. If the purchase price of the desired items is higher than the residual value of the Card, the difference must be paid using the payment methods accepted in the Points of Sale.
8. Items purchased using the Card at one of the Points of Sale will be subject to the same general terms and conditions of sale valid for any other item purchased at the Points of Sale.
9. The physical and/or virtual Cards are valid for 6 months starting from the relative date of purchase at any physical Point of Sale or purchase in online Points of Sale from the date of the confirmation notification. Upon expiry of its validity, the Card cannot be renewed or used to purchase items and the residual value of the Card cannot be refunded or converted into cash.
10. For purchased Virtual Cards, Ricci Paris srl and/or GLC srl will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay in receipt of said Virtual Card by the recipient due to force majeure and in any case not attributable in any way and in maximum limits permitted by current legislation to which Ricci Paris srl and/or GLC srl, by way of example only: (i) poor functioning or interruption of telecommunications lines and/or systems, (ii) delay in the transmission of information or data or the loss of information or data which may occur due to one of the causes indicated in the previous point (i), (iii) the inaccuracy of the data of the recipient of the Virtual Card provided by the purchaser of the Card itself, (iv) the circumstance that the e-mail sent by Ricci Paris srl and/or GLC srl is considered spam or junk mail.
11. Cards obtained by any fraudulent or illegal means will be considered null and void, they cannot be used to purchase items and the purchase price cannot be refunded.
12. The Card cannot be used for advertising purposes or for the promotion of products or services marketed by third parties unrelated to the issuer of the Card, unless previously authorized by the same.
13. The purchase and/or use of the Card implies full acceptance of these general conditions, which were made available to the customer at the time of purchase of the Card and available at the Points of Sale.
14. The Card merely permits a payment method and is not intended in any way as an investment instrument and/or a solicitation of savings.